Remote Power BI Developer $100,000 to $110,000
Recruiting for Good Remote
remote power bi data power bi analytics engineer communication r&r microsoft integrate data models visualizations approachable
February 24, 2023
Recruiting for Good
Must be a US Citizen or US Resident living in the United States
Analytics Solutions Engineer is responsible for gathering requirements, building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI centric analytics solutions.
- Integrate data into efficient data models and build various high-quality data visualizations in Power BI to tell the story and let the data speak for itself.
- Make the data approachable to end-users.
- Assist in data validation as needed.
Need well rounded developer who loves to learn new technology, is a team player, with excellent communication skills.
- Power BI Service Power BI Desktop Expertise in development of reports, dashboards, KPI scorecards, aggregating data from multiple sources
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborations skills and the ability to articulate complex solutions to customers.
- Detail oriented with strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong decision making, critical thinking, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
Big plus if have Salesforce experience
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field is required
- 3+ years of experience independently developing Power BI models and solutions with minimal oversight
- 3+ years experience as an analyst or engineer in the data/BI space
- Experience analyzing structured and unstructured data using SQL Server.
- Experience building measures and metrics.
Report this job