Global Head of Sales Operations
Who we are
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies-from the world's largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups-use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone's reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
The Global SSO organization is at the forefront of driving revenue and growth. As a trusted business leader our goal is to help users understand Stripe products and integrate them with ease so they can concentrate on what's most important to them: their business. We're known for our product expertise, rigorous thinking, and user-first approach to problem solving. Within Stripe, Sales proudly serves as a critical source of user feedback and market intelligence, with direct influence on Stripe's product roadmap and growth strategy.
What you'll do
The Global GTM Ops team is responsible for overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, partnering closely with the sales team and teams across Stripe to drive initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. We are looking for someone who will drive a scalable global sales operations framework to ensure we are meeting the needs of the organization by way of building strategic frameworks, closely partnering with cross-functional teams, and making data-driven decisions.
- Be a strategic business partner to the Global Head of Sales and her team, providing perspective and help Global Sales achieve its business objectives
- Manage and support Global forecasting, pipeline analysis, annual planning, and sales cadence
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and external vendors to solve problems, implement new reporting and planning solutions, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards
- Be a strong leader, and draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively manage the Global sales cadence
- Lead a global organization, setting out a clear vision, mission and strategy whilst raising the bar on developing leaders to lead exceptionally
- Ensure accurate reporting across the organization, including existing and future headcount, revenue, pipeline, and other metrics as required
- Assist key stakeholders in assessing investment needs and opportunities, including headcount
- Drive the efficiency and productivity of our Global Sales organization
Who you are
We're looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 20+ years experience with 15+ relevant experience in Sales Operations supporting a mid-to-large scale, global sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine, and implement sales processes, procedures, and policies
- Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable insights, deliverables, messages, and proposals
- Experience using Salesforce.com, Tableau, and Anaplan, including data integrations and implementations
- Experience leading the development of segmentation models and GTM strategies
- Proven success leading and managing Annual Planning (territories, quota, headcount)
- Experience developing and implementing metrics to effectively measure and monitor sales performance and productivity improvements
- Deep experience in prioritization of deliverable and tasks
- Strong problem solving and collaboration skills, a motivated self-starter that is proactive and action-oriented
- Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Experience rapidly growing an organization and attracting, hiring, and maintaining top talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior leaders
- Experience working within a high-growth technology company.
- Experience with consumption-based businesses is a strong plus.
- Multi-segment experience to lead operations teams supporting high velocity transaction teams like SMB and larger, more complex transactions in Enterprise.
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of other programming languages (R, Python a plus)
- Regression analysis or machine learning models
- The ability to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly