Remote Data Entry LTC Technician
Symbria Rx Services is seeking a team oriented, experienced Data Entry Technician who shares our commitment to ensuring the health and wellness of seniors. As one of the few 100% employee-owned companies in healthcare, our business practices are guided strictly by the values to which our employee owners are committed to. For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
The primary purpose of this position is computer data entry of prescription orders and medical records.
- Monday-Friday - 9A-530PM alternating every other weekend, holidays
*FWLTC Experience required, Docutrack preferred *
- Contact physician& 039;s office as needed for refill authorization.
- Contact client for verification of orders as needed.
- Process all new and refill prescriptions.
- Open orders as needed, verify eligibility, proof and input prescriptions while maintaining productivity and quality standards.
- Document correspondence and follow up in the system.
- Prepare audit sheets and provide feedback to manager.
- Forward incomplete or rejected scripts to appropriate department for resolution and track status in the system.
- Initiate and document correspondence and follow up in system.
- May assist with research of lost or missing orders per internal department requests.
- May provide backup support to other pharmacy groups based on business needs or production levels.
- Answer incoming calls promptly and provide high standard of customer service to the client.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Pharmacy Technician License and/or Certification (CPhT) as per State requirements.
- General computer knowledge including Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and manager to ensure that best practices are shared.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays and alternate shifts for PTO/staffing coverages as 24/7/365 operational needs dictate.
- Pharmacy data entry experience; minimum one year.
- Strong knowledge of Brand/Generic drugs and medical terminology.
Why work at Symbria?
- 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, also known as an ESOP. You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company!
- Competitive compensation
- ESOP retirement plan
- 401(k) & Roth 401(k) plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short/long term disability, flexible spending accounts (FSA), Paid Time Off (PTO) and Yearly Tuition Reimbursement.