The Roethlisberger Agency protects families with life, whole life, mortgage protection, annuities, index universal life, etc. Our first-time agents make up to 75-150K per year, even with no sales experience. There is no cold calling, our leads system provides you with plenty of leads. If you aren't licensed, our fast-track licensing program will get you licensed and earning money quickly. Visit our website for more information
START HERE TO SEE IF YOU'RE A FIT - Characteristics we ARE looking for:
- Currently have a license to sell insurance or are willing to obtain it
- Self-Motivated and Goal Oriented
- Disciplined and Driven to Improve
- Believe in and Align themselves with our Core Values
- High level of Consistency and Coachability
- Humble and willing to Learn
Who we are NOT looking for:
- Individuals who want a salary or looking to trade their TIME for MONEY
- Employee minded people
- Someone who needs a boss to micro-manage them
- Those unwilling to personally grow and change
This is a 100% Commission Position with hands on training and zero cold calls in the Life and Health Insurance Field.
What We Offer
Full Training and Support
Access to training websites (a step by step guide)
PROVEN Duplicatable Sales System
A mentor team designed just for you
Uncapped Earning Potential
Daily training and mentoring calls
No Cold Calling We provide the best REAL time leads and customized mailings for ALL agents.
- Leads are exclusive to our agents.
- Our leads average a 70% conversion ratio.
- Superior training, utilizing a selling system that has been validated over and over.
- Daily and weekly support that consist of conference calls, webinars, conferences and local training.
Our business model and support system allow you to achieve the financial success and job satisfaction that you deserve. Whether you're looking to earn a six-figure income as a career agent or choose to develop an agency of your own where the sky truly is the limit – it's up to you and we'll help you every step of the way.
***No agent's success, earnings, or production results should be viewed as typical, average, or expected. Not all agents achieve the same or similar results, and no particular results are guaranteed. Your level of success will be determined by several factors, including the amount of work you put in, your ability to successfully follow and implement our training and sales system and engage with our lead system, and the insurance needs of the customers in the geographic areas in which you choose to work***