Part-Time Sales Rep
Vector Marketing is filling part-time sales positions for this fall. Students have the opportunity to work part-time around classes in a role that can improve presentation skills, time management skills, and networking. Sales representatives present Cutco cutlery through preset virtual or in-person appointments.
Previous sales experience or knowledge is not required, we provide all the training needed.
- Excellent Pay Great starting base pay per appointment that is not based on sales results, paid weekly. Opportunity to make more based on performance.
- Solid Training We've been training students to do well for over 35 years. Whether someone works with us short term or long term, the sales, networking, & communication skills they build are needed for any field.
- Flexible Scheduling We help our reps create a schedule that works best for them. Some work as much as possible, some work part-time, and many others choose to earn extra income around other commitments.
- Choice of Location Sales reps have an opportunity to interview, train, and work from wherever they are living and have an option to work from their school/home.
- Enjoy working with people
- Willing to learn and apply new skills
- Conditions apply
Similar jobs near me
- Exploring the Income Potential of an Insurance Underwriter
- Understanding the Role of an Underwriter in Insurance
- Navigating the Job Market: Tips for Insurance Underwriters
- Unemployment Insurance: Understanding Financial Support for Job Loss
- Navigating the Education Requirements for a Career as an Insurance Underwriter