Federal Project Pricing Analyst - Remote
Continuity Global Solutions Remote
pricing analyst remote cost pricing rfp data government bids strategy fp t&m analyst
March 24, 2023
Continuity Global Solutions
The Project Pricing Analyst will be responsible for independently applying advanced pricing experience to assist the Business Development and Proposal Teams in preparing multiple concurrent and competitive bids to the Federal Government.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review Client Request for Proposals (RFP) and Invitations for Bid (IFB) to determine general and specific cost requirements, and ensure proposals comply with all RFP requirements.
- Develop formats for cost proposal data to comply with Client requirements.
- Secure current and relevant indirect rates and apply to direct cost in pricing models.
- Formulate pricing solutions and models for Client Requests for Proposals (RFP).
- Interpret the RFP pricing requirements, refining pricing models to align with specific RFP, and developing the bid for submission.
- Work with outside vendors, subcontractors, suppliers, etc., to obtain pricing for various cost components included in final cost proposal.
- Coordinate with proposal team and subject matter experts in forming basis of estimates that support the pricing models.
- Prepare pricing data, and makes recommendations on methods, procedures, and techniques for pricing proposals.
- Participate in strategy meetings and provide input on cost related matters as required, including cost strategy for initial proposal and subsequent revisions.
- Examine and analyze cost data relevant to labor, materials, supplies, equipment, and other expenditures.
- Participate in the development of detailed cost rationale and retain backup information to support bid.
- Analyze contracts for relevant cost data, trends, historical data, work categories and other related information.
- Prepare internal company Bid Fact Sheet financial input to include cash flow and internal rate of return analysis for all proposals.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor s Degree required.
- Master s Degree preferred; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant pricing experience in the federal market including job functions listed above are required.
- Experience using Government-provided cost templates as well as experience building complex cost models from scratch required.
- Understanding of Government regulations related to the development and negotiation of cost proposals (FAR, DFARS, CAS, TINA).
- Demonstrated ability to prepare several bids at once despite shifting deadlines and company priorities.
- Experience pricing all contracts types including FFP, FP-LOE, T&M, FP-LH, CPFF, CPAF, Cost Reimbursable , and other contract types.
- Proven ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced MS Excel skills.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
Report this job